seed-train All aboard ( The next seed train)

Hope everyone thus far has the person after themselves addresses. Keep it up. Don't think it should take long to get here. I will have it out next day. Actually I know Nick just mailed it this morning but I am going to go look at tracking brb......

1. HH81HETTERHALF
2. MAFWIZ
3. KINGDeNNiZ
4. Argflores
5. 3/5 King
6. Jamison
7. Bluesgods
8.griff87
9. Durhan_Bull
10. loafers (by the way welcome to THP)
11. Melissa 77754
12. stc3248
13. jsschrstrcks
14. chef c
15. Sr. Beaver
16. gnarlyeggs
17. Pash
18. cory_huck
19. pinoypride83
20. nmorris279
21. CUBANSURFER
22.cpmansebo10
23. RCC

Package should be here Wednesday according to tracking. Going to a fun ride guys. Let me know if you guys need help. I will have it back out Thursday.

CHOO CHOO!!!!!

I've sent and received addresses; I'm locked and loaded.

Thanks for starting this train, Nick; It's off to a great start.

I've sent and received addresses; I'm locked and loaded.

Thanks for starting this train, Nick; It's off to a great start.
Pash!!! Too bad were not side by side again buddy! I'm excited to be after Melissa and before Jss, but would've been nice to have a repeat performance from last time. All the non peppers you sent my son are up and running with the exception of the papaya...if I remember I'll shoot you some pics of everything in its place in the garden. How's the "monster" doing?

too bad im not after melissa... deng....oh well... will try to board again...so i figured....if its back out on thursday... MAFWIZ should get it on SATURDAY...we meet up saturday.. and i keep the train on sunday... and it goes out to Argflores by Monday.....

Suggestion for this train that would make it easier. Can we put the current list in the main post also? Although we know you and HHBH will stay on top of the list. It will be much easier to come in and get a quick look at the order!

Also, I have received the address for the user after me, and sent mine to the user before!

I pm'ed [background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]cpmansebo10 with my address, don't yet have the next stop lined up after me. Hope [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]cpmansebo10 understood my explanation of the seed train concept, as he/she pm'ed back wondering why I would send my address to them since their intention was for them to receive seeds.[/background]

I have not receive PCMANSEBO10 info yet.

Looking at the list Santa should come to town late May......yessssss!!!!

ALL ABOOOOOAAAAARRRRDDDD!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I have not receive PCMANSEBO10 info yet.

Looking at the list Santa should come to town late May......yessssss!!!!

ALL ABOOOOOAAAAARRRRDDDD!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I just sent a message to Cpmansebo. Hopefully he sends his info to you by tomorrow night. If not, I am removing him from the list and we will move it directly to RCC.

I hope everyone understands that I am not trying to be a control freak, but I am sure most of you have seen what happens when we leave these things to the last second.

Hopefully the 81's get my package tomorrow and this thing keeps running down the tracks.

And, remember, as soon as you have dropped the package in the mail you can resubmit your name to the bottom of the list.

Suggestion for this train that would make it easier. Can we put the current list in the main post also? Although we know you and HHBH will stay on top of the list. It will be much easier to come in and get a quick look at the order!

Also, I have received the address for the user after me, and sent mine to the user before!

Done. Great idea. I will update nightly after reviewing Betterhalf's additions.

I pm'ed [background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]cpmansebo10 with my address, don't yet have the next stop lined up after me. Hope [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]cpmansebo10 understood my explanation of the seed train concept, as he/she pm'ed back wondering why I would send my address to them since their intention was for them to receive seeds.[/background]

I sent Cpmansebo a message about the seed train and asked if they were still interested. Hopefully all is well and we continue on. If not we will adjust the list.

Pash!!! Too bad were not side by side again buddy! I'm excited to be after Melissa and before Jss, but would've been nice to have a repeat performance from last time. All the non peppers you sent my son are up and running with the exception of the papaya...if I remember I'll shoot you some pics of everything in its place in the garden. How's the "monster" doing?
Good to hear about the veggies working out for your son. I've never grown a papaya from seed myself, I commend you for giving it a try. I have some bad news about the Monster Infinity. It has perished... :violin:
Between a neighborhood cat that decapitates peppers as I put them outside, and the rain that caused some guys to get waterlogged, and a bug problem, I've lost quite a few peppers in the last two months. Unfortunately, that dear Infinity was a casualty of the pepper war going on in my back yard. I've been embarrassed to update my grow log until I have some good news. I did start a new batch of plants that are doing nicely in my closet.
Cheers!

Sorry pash, for the loss... that pepper plant murdering cat!!! Also this damn crazy weather here in Southern Cali. "when the growing peppers gets tough...the tough get growing!!"

Tried to get on last night to check this post out. Dumb internet was down anyway called my provider today got it fixed.

Our maillady gets here between 11-1 so I am watching for the USPS truck :) going to get dressed so when I see her I can run out to the mailbox..........

Will post when we get it. :D

I will keep the ongoing list going throughout this thread and the when time permits Nick to do so he can update main list.

CHOO CHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

HH... since your mail lady gets there at that time.. sift through the seeds and get it out today.. haahah

jokes.. just excited.. had a dream about it last night... seriously...im that excited

By the way, I heard cat tastes pretty good...

If you are quick about it, you'll probably get away with it...

Cat + wok + hot peppers + veggies = yum.

or so my cousin who lived in the east for a time says :)

Back