seed-train All aboard ( The next seed train)

They were probably added by 3/5 king. I think they're a Butch T strain that AJ grew through a few generations selecting for the tails he likes...have to ask him to be certain.

Received the train this morning, took a couple, added a lot and back out the door it went! Tracking # 0311 2550 0003 6582 8360, Shane you should see it tomorrow. Enjoy! :) Glad to see one train is moving along nicely, xcsports came in and ruined the other two trains, very sad! Happy Growing everyone!

add me please

Its hard to know who was the last person but i tried.
Ladies and gents of those who aren't riders. Unfortunately we are not accepting new riders. Once we are done with the other 24 riders on here. The plan is to go a 2nd round. Perhaps someone might start a new train. Then. But as of right now. Train is closed.

Says out for delivery...but nothing yet. Gonna be Monday before I can get it back out, sorry folks! I'll post when it arrives. Not usually 'till near 5pm on Saturday.

I want to make a suggestion. How about if we split the train into two's after STC gets it; We would have two trains -
Train A and Train B.

Train A will start with [background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]13. Jsschrstrcks[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Train B will start with 14. chef c BLANK[/background]

Then train A will be passed on to #15 on the list and so forth until all odd numbers on the first round are done.
The same would apply for train B except all even numbers would get this train on the first round.

At the conclusion of the first round we would switch the trains (Odds would get Train B, Evens would get Train A)

This way we guarantee that we all get a chance at the same seeds and that the trains will continue to move on at all times.

And if there was another derailment (which I hope it doesn't happen at all) at least we still keep one train moving forward.

I hope that I didn't confuse anyone with my explanation but I think that it makes a lot of sense to "Spread Our Risk" a little bit.

Please advise,

Cuban

I dunno, technically we'll still have the same chance as long as nobody hoards seeds. I'd rather pay for postage once and will be lucky to get the train the first time since I may be moving out of the country at the end of the summer.

Sounds more complicated than it needs to be... Plus a bit protracted.

I'm game with whatever everyone else wants, but l prefer the current system. I too will be moving in August (though in country).

Ken

I agree that we should stay with the current system. 1) It would leave it up to Shane which train would get what and get stuck with paying for 2 packages to ship. 2) We would most likely have to go through the list a third time since everyone ahead and including Shane would not see the opposite train on the second round since we got it before this possible split. Therefore it wouldn't be entirely fair to everyone. Just be patient and your turn will come. You most likely will still be waiting until next year, like me, to grow them anyway.

I had this train out mid may ibelieve. And we've gone this fast. It will get to you guys in the back. System stays current. Guesstimate the rate at how long it moves and your spot. If you are traveling than perhaps it can skip you and when you are ready to get it be moved back to you. As long as you touch basis with the people it will be fine. Seems to moving at a good pace. Yes easy for me to say since I was the first to get it. But I'm
Missing out on all new that is being added. Since pod season is coming. Perhaps people who hadn't gotten the train yet can make suggestions as to what seeds they would like to add. Who knows. Someone might be able to fulfill those requests. Thank you all for the cooperation and effort onto moving this train. We all have other priorities in our lives. But just don't make this be the last.

"keep moving fwd"

Chugga chugga cho chooooo!!!!!
Excited about this seed train... By the time it gets here I can stuff it with seeds!!!

Oh and if anyone has aji's podding other than yellow, lemon, crystal, and dulce, I would be very appreciative if you could send some seeds this-a-way! They have the perfect heat and I love the flavors!

I'm updating this post to change it a little bit... IF the tide is running normally and is low tonight, then the next few days won't be a problem and I can receive the train... IF the tide is still high at 10pm, I'm going to have to evacuate - maybe to a hotel.

As long as I'm able to stay here at my parents (which is the address I gave shane when he asked earlier), and as long as the mail is running, then coming here will be fine.

So until 10pm update, lets just assume its still coming to me?

Back