seed-train All aboard ( The next seed train)

Everyone who had yet to receive this train pls PM me that you're still interested and you have the persons addy who you're sending it next

Denniz. I will also try to pm the remaining riders

I have not received a reply as of yet. I will try the next person again if not pls advise what to do

King i cannot find rcc triangle anywhere. He doesnt show up on the member's board. Can i just send it to the next person?

This is so agravating man!!!

Pardon my delay. I had to go to the doctor's today. It turns out I have a lung and stomach infections from my recent business trip to Mexico. Finally received RCC addy putting in the mail tomorrow.

Oh no worries I was just curious if I needed to be skipped. The package should get to me like the day I return from denmark so that's perfect.

Pardon my delay. I had to go to the doctor's today. It turns out I have a lung and stomach infections from my recent business trip to Mexico. Finally received RCC addy putting in the mail tomorrow.

What gives Cuban? You "finally received RCC addy" last Saturday afternoon five minutes after sending a PM to Durham Bull and myself. Thanks to Durham Bull for the assist. But really, can't you take responsibility for not shipping rather than infer that you did not have my address? I am sorry that you are sick, but don't put the one week delay off on me, just say you were sick and leave it at that. We all can understand that.

The "Super Scorps" are from LunchBox, who grew them out from AJ's seeds. LB named them "Super Scorps" they are just a normal strain of TS that he says he believes are hotter than a normal TS. Enjoy, I had some germing earlier in the season but they didn't Make it. (my fault) anything that comes from AJ is gold. I believe these seeds were OP by LB though.

Back