seed-train All aboard ( The next seed train)

Denniz, I'd like to see another round also. Always have room in the greenhouse for a few late season additions. I still have a bunch of 2012 seeds that I can add to the mix also.

Everyone on this train has been exceptional and are to be commended for their patience and dedication to making sure the train keeps rolling down the tracks.

Curt

Denniz, I'd like to see another round also. Always have room in the greenhouse for a few late season additions. I still have a bunch of 2012 seeds that I can add to the mix also.

Everyone on this train has been exceptional and are to be commended for their patience and dedication to making sure the train keeps rolling down the tracks.

Curt

sure thing

I don't have it, and I didn't hear from NUK, who hasn't been on in over a week as of this post. I sent him my address.
O ops! I got ahead of myself! n/m! :rofl:

:think: :scared: Delivered by USPS to NUK ! April 12 2013....

"YOUR LABEL NUMBER: 9500110255013100570689
SERVICE : First-Class Mail[sup]®[/sup]
STATUS OF YOUR ITEM: Delivered
USPS Tracking / Delivery Confirmation[sup]™: [/sup]
DATE & TIME: April 12, 2013, 1:58 pm

Just sent the train to laynlow! Sorry for the delay, I actually sent it last week but it was returned to me because I wrote down the address wrong. I resent it today with the correct address this time.

SanPatricio, love all the varieties you included! Very awesome!

Tracking #

USPS is slow to update their website tracking. It should show up in a few hours.

Hey y'all sorry been away moved to nm but im back if able Iwould like to get back on the train if not ill wait till next round.

Ok the train is on it's way to Chaotianjiao. Tracking is : 9114 9010 7574 2403 1463 89. - I just sent it so give it some time to get into the system.

Thanks so much to everyone who has contributed to this train!

And a big thanks to KiNGDeNNiZ for managing this project and letting this n00b get on the train!

Is it still possible to be added?

Hope you'll consider a noobie to the forum to be part of this exchange.

If there's still a spot I would like to participate
Is it still possible to be added?

Hope you'll consider a noobie to the forum to be part of this exchange.

do some thread reading and make sure you get at least 50 posts... then ill add =D

Ok the train is on it's way to Chaotianjiao. Tracking is : 9114 9010 7574 2403 1463 89. - I just sent it so give it some time to get into the system.

Thanks so much to everyone who has contributed to this train!

And a big thanks to KiNGDeNNiZ for managing this project and letting this n00b get on the train!

i never got this started.. NMorris did.. just conducting...

This is an awesome concept! Are you the conductor Denniz? I would like to get on, if possible.

Stephen

post post post.. at least 50

Chaotianjiao

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Scarlet FIRE[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]WINDSONG[/background]

CHAOSBITES

silva83tj

ROPER2008

get everyones addy please... communicate... CHAOS.. depending on how it goes.. i may ask you to send it back to me when you get it for a MAINTENANCE... seeing as it may be too late to start... we can get this going again when people have harvested their pods for the season

Id like to join the train

post ppost

Back