seed-train All aboard ( The next seed train)

Train has arrived, will be going through it tonight and tomorrow... Then its off to KingDennis on Monday.. Will post tracking number on Monday..

At the post office and its off to KingDennis...
There's a hugh amount of varieties in there, excellent job everyone...
Tracking # 9114-9011-5981-5438-4407-75
IMAG1001_zps333b724c.jpg

Updated List

1 Scarlet fire
2 windsong
SanPatricio
Durham Bull
roper2008
6 jblo
7 PrimeTime
8 BrooklynXPat
9 KingChile
10 108Mob
11 silva83tj
12 Dragon peppers
13 newhoppyguy
14 portuge
15 KiNGDeNNiZ
16 Vodu
17 jedisushi06
18 JasoninTN
19 teamcole
20 landracer
21 djinn
22 Jusplayn
23 Vegas_Chili

We might need to upgrade it to a medium box for everything your going to add.... Its was full when i got it, and its going to be hard to close with yours...

Got the train today. Will send it out Friday am. Keith add your name to the end of the train. And if there's others that want another crack at it. Let him know

Hey Keith, add me for another go around.  With my season over I should have a lot to add.  Knee replacement got delayed because I broke a tooth, so I have a while longer to play with seeds.

This train could possibly go on forever.  That's all due to the riders involved, a hearty "Well Done" to one and all.

Curt

Unfortunately guys i am gonna have to step off the train for a bit. I will not be home when it arrives here and the wife is gonna be pretty busy so i dont want to be the cause of a derailment. Sorry for the inconvenience and i hope to be able to jump back on at a later date. Again thanks.
Rick.

Back