• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

media All my seedlings in peat pots! Now waiting for no snow!

622B4F53-D070-4A19-B8A4-48C6ED9C0F57-5000-0000030BE98EB901_zps6a0ebd31.jpg

Only 3 of 20 chocolate habs sprouted. The seeds i found didnt even start.

Now to find room to plant 136 pepper plants lol. I didnt realize id have this many.

Do they go in partial shade or shade?

Partial shade's fine. Full shade is less desirable. Peppers love sun!

Give your seedlings only morning sun at first to harden them off. You have to break them into it slowly

Wow where did you get your choco hab seeds? I've had like 95% germ from Old Barn Nursery, better yet it was a freebie with my order. I highly recommend them.

,Vegas

All of my plants are doing great except the choc habs as well. I only got 2/10. Mine were from Pepper Joe as well. Happy growing!

shit...that figures i just started 4 different types of seeds from pepper joes. hoping for the best now!

shit...that figures i just started 4 different types of seeds from pepper joes. hoping for the best now!

Don't let someone's bad experience deter you from Pepperjoes. They are a very reputable group of folks and have great customer service. There are many things to consider when seeds don't hook.

Don't let someone's bad experience deter you from Pepperjoes. They are a very reputable group of folks and have great customer service. There are many things to consider when seeds don't hook.
thanks for the heads up about pepper joes, its the first time i've used them. i do have others started just in case. ;)

thanks for the heads up about pepper joes, its the first time i've used them. i do have others started just in case. ;)

First time buyer from them this year as well, but I had read and heard quite a bit about them on here before I bought them. FYI all of my seeds from them germ and are healthy.

Back