• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

All Things BREAKING BAD related...

I just found season five on AMC On Demand.  Glad I didn't buy it.  There's 8 episodes so I'm assuming that's all there was on season 5.

RandyYJ said:
I just found season five on AMC On Demand.  Glad I didn't buy it.  There's 8 episodes so I'm assuming that's all there was on season 5.

Season 5 was split in two.  The rest of Season 5 starts in August.

22 days to go...

Season_4_-_Walt_1.jpg

OH MY GOD THREE HOURS TO GO...
tumblr_mlezihVxNn1ryzizgo1_1280.png

You're goddamn right...

I LOVE this show!!....Kinda sad this is the last 8 episodes.....been watching the 1st half of season 5 all day today to remember whats going on since it took so damn long  for 2nd half

i read non of this thread, this is one of the best shows ever ive only seen the first 4 seasons. so i will never check in here again " i dont want any spoilers" i avoid any media about the show dont know what happened season 5?    just want to say i love e some breaking bad!

Embarrassed to say I'm going to start watching them tonight. I missed the 1st few episodes & didn't want to feel hopelessly behind, so I'm starting with the pilot tonight. 

Kinda excited about it - might record 4-5 at a time & do mini-marathons. 

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
Embarrassed to say I'm going to start watching them tonight. I missed the 1st few episodes & didn't want to feel hopelessly behind, so I'm starting with the pilot tonight. 

Kinda excited about it - might record 4-5 at a time & do mini-marathons. 

Whoa.

Wish I was in your shoes.

Back