• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

All Things BREAKING BAD related...

Episode 14-OZMANDIAS

Wow things are getting beyond crazy on this one! 10 minutes in and I am grabbing the bedsheet and clenching my teeth!

Just read there is supposed to be a spin off show with Goodman called, you guessed it, "Better Call Saul". Though I can't imagine it being anywhere remotely close to how good Breaking Bad is. Still will watch!

--"I watched Jane die..."

Wow.

PepperDaddler said:
Episode 14-OZMANDIAS

Wow things are getting beyond crazy on this one! 10 minutes in and I am grabbing the bedsheet and clenching my teeth!

Just read there is supposed to be a spin off show with Goodman called, you guessed it, "Better Call Saul". Though I can't imagine it being anywhere remotely close to how good Breaking Bad is. Still will watch!
--"I watched Jane die..."

Wow.
Same here. Stomach was in knots the entire episode. Rewatched it last night with the wife. Just as gut wrenching.

Can we mark this thread title with a ''spoiler alert' so we can talk openly about episodes? Just this morning I was wondering if there is a good breaking bad message board.

Ok, spoiler alert has been posted!

After watching the last episode a second time it sunk in what Walt was doing on the phone.  He was throwing himself under the bus for the family.  I can still root for him a wee bit.

And Todd... is a F'ing psycho.  On par with Gustavo.  Jesse called it after the train heist.  He said he can't work with a guy like that!

Love this show.  Don't want it to end!

I don't remember the exact line, but the whole sorry this isn't personal ma'am part shows what a sociopath Todd is.

I already miss this show.  I think Walt had some sense of redemption... at least in his mind and Skylar's.  I absolutely loved how he tied up all the loose ends. 

I ended in a good way.  Unlike some TV shows that drag on and on and on, Breaking Bad ended the best way it could and in a good time frame.

The Walking Dead, however, is a different story, the entire last season was filler, with no plot advancement. It will be the show that drags on and on and on..........

Back