• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

An open letter to

I've been here just under two months and already i've met people that will forever change me. I've had good days, i've had bad days but most importantly the people from here have made those days better either way.

I'd personally like to thank some of you for getting me started with a hobby that i'll carry on for the rest of my life.

Yorees - We've talked for 10+ hours just about every day i've been here, not to mention the TWO massive SASE's you've sent me. Thanks.
Muskymojo - You've also sent me a massive package out of your own pocket to help me start my superhot collection.
TheAlaskan - You've given me hours of laughs with your comedy and advice.
Old Man- Your age has given you a great knowledge of life that you have shared with me.
SLAVEOFJESUS- Your love of Jesus is apparent from the moment I met you, your dedication to him and to your family is as a blessing heaped upon you.
Datil Patch - Your hours of spouting about brown gold and impressive knowledge of ZooPoo has captured my attention. Your knowledge of Datils has helped me grow mine aswell, not to mention your upcoming help for me.
JustAGuy - Your 3rd shift work doesn't leave you much time for chatting but the minutes that you do get to spend in chat you make the most of.
Buddy - Buddy, without even knowing it, you have single handedly (or single flat-rate-box'd) your way into bringing me endless years of joy to come. Your pepper pods have given me over 20 hours of excruciating hand pain but it was a great price to pay for the bounty of seeds that will be next years crop.
Spuds - Your days of regaling me with shooting rubber balls out of paintball guns, your impatience at sprouting peppers and the fact that you're 6 hours into the future have made me laugh and nearly cry from the comedy.
PexPeppers - Pex, you are unmatched in your quest to make others laugh, your videos are amazing and the fact that you used a giant alien bird as a hot sauce label is awesome.
15MinuteBurn - Your willingness to put yourself through hours of torture to test peppers for others is amazing.

There are many others who have touched my life in a small ways but these are just a few.

Thanks everyone and thanks THP.com for making this forum,
Sean

This is awesome!!! Mel, I'm glad that you are getting into the hobby and really building your collection. It is a great thing to get into. The descriptions of your cooking makes me envious an drool with joy haha. I appreciate being able to talk to someone about peppers as well. :D

Back