an other post on 7pod/trinidad sc

I've smoked a lot of peppers this year and last, and there are so many good ones. Just to stay on topic here, I'll say the smoked scorpions are the tastiest but I like choc. habs and scotch bonnets and.... The list is endless.

LeatherMouth said:
Hello Potawie, I enjoyed your Flickr gallery, very nice show you are running there. I'm very curious about the smoker... out of all the chillies you smoked, which one turned out the tastiest?

I think this thread left topic few miles back LOL.

All due respect to Potowie, but I have to say that the best flavor profile of a smoked pepper is the jalapeno. The Mexicans know their peppers, and gave the buggars their own name.(Chipotle)
I smoke them and then dehydrate and powder them for a great seasoning.

QuebecFire said:
Hi cheezydemon ....I'm not shure to understan all the thing you write but ..... YODA I AM !! amazing this is not ??:lol:....sorry for misspelling like I said befor I'm french from Quebec and I do the best I can to talk with you so please don't HIT ME AGAIN!!(jk) pease !!!LOL

No! I am sorry, I don't mind the mis-spelling, I just figured you might want to know. The Yoda joke was all in good fun, thanks for not taking offense.

Any french influenced cooking you like to do? I am always interested to meet new and different people.

cheezydemon said:
All due respect to Potowie, but I have to say that the best flavor profile of a smoked pepper is the jalapeno. The Mexicans know their peppers, and gave the buggars their own name.(Chipotle).

Although Jalapenos are the most common chipotle, any smoked pepper is considered a chipotle. I like smoked jals but they are just one of many wonderful flavors.

7 pot/scorpion

QuebecFire said:
Hi all ...I'm new member of the hot pepper ! and i'm here cause i realize that a lot of people here seem to have info on the legendery 7-pot/pod and trinidad scorpion ....I read a lot about those pepper and I really realy want it LOL i'm ready to do almost everything to get them (exep maby prostitute my self LOL exept if you are a pretty young girl LOL ) so if anybody here have a heart and some seed to give / trade/ sell a got somme pepper seed like - Naga morich - red hab - golden hab - white hab - spicy moustard habs - devil tong - fatalli - hot lemmon- jig saw- black vietnamese dragon ...so if you are intersed by one of those pepper and yo got some 7pod or TRINIDAD SCORPION (the one i F*****g searche for long time) please let me know !!!

Hi ... I am willing to mail you 7 Pot and Scorpion also Douglah ... I live in Trinidad and we have fields growing here... I can also email you pics of all...
Do you have any varieties that bear very small Pods like Tepin and cherries...:oops:

Oh YEAH !!!! Trinihottie you'r that XXXX , you make me happy :lol: REALLY LOL wow I'll trade you what you want lol just pm you !! I got tepin cherrie and small vietnamese

T'dad Scorpion

QuebecFire said:
Hi all ...I'm new member of the hot pepper ! and i'm here cause i realize that a lot of people here seem to have info on the legendery 7-pot/pod and trinidad scorpion ....I read a lot about those pepper and I really realy want it LOL i'm ready to do almost everything to get them (exep maby prostitute my self LOL exept if you are a pretty young girl LOL ) so if anybody here have a heart and some seed to give / trade/ sell a got somme pepper seed like - Naga morich - red hab - golden hab - white hab - spicy moustard habs - devil tong - fatalli - hot lemmon- jig saw- black vietnamese dragon ...so if you are intersed by one of those pepper and yo got some 7pod or TRINIDAD SCORPION (the one i F*****g searche for long time) please let me know !!!

You will be getting them soon... I am also a new member ...:!:

Pictures

QuebecFire said:
Oh YEAH !!!! Trinihottie you'r that XXXX , you make me happy :hell: REALLY LOL wow I'll trade you what you want lol just pm you !! I got tepin cherrie and small vietnamese

Did you get the pics ???

no !! I did recieve any pics !!exep a green bubble one ?! probably a lil mistake ....just send it back to my e-mail adress when you'll got the time :think:

Hello TriniHottie!! I don't mean to bother you as I'm sure you've already gotten many requests, but if there is a chance of gettnig a couple of the 7 pot seeds I'd be willing to purchase them somehow. Or if you don't happen to have Naga Morich I have tons of these seeds to offer in return.

Thanks

Back