Andrew Zimmerman eats Trinidad Tobago

chilehunter said:
I just dont understand how people can think eating them are a delicacy.

Have you ever tried them? I've had pig's balls after having my pigs castrated and they were damn good!

P.S. Sorry but I didn't notice that Rocky Mt. Oysters were covered already.

chilehunter said:
yea I'm the same way, I cant eat something thats still alive or moving. I dont know just something wrong with that picture ya know :lol:

years ago saw on the discovery channel or ? some asian chef riped the tail off a huge lobster & cut the tail meat up & served the meat back in the tail (that was shoved back in the lobster) to the customer in matter of seconds :shocked: the lobster was moving its claws & tenticals while the person was eating its meat, crazy.

That was on the same show (unless somebody else did it too).

I saw it last week. Fairly disturbing, but I would eat it!

Ming Tsai did something cooler when his show was on the food network.

He scuba dove, speared a lobster, cut it up on a wooden picnic table, squeezed some lime on it and slurped it down not 2 minutes out of the water!

OMG just reading this is making my stomach turn. I am very picky about meat. I will eat beef, chicken and turkey regularly and pork on occasion. It has to be the leanest part of the meat, no fat hardly, and there cant be any bone. I will not eat meat that has bone on it. Also I absolutely refuse to eat any meat that is part of the digestive tract or any organs. Im getting nauseous.

Necrocannibal said:
OMG just reading this is making my stomach turn. I am very picky about meat. I will eat beef, chicken and turkey regularly and pork on occasion. It has to be the leanest part of the meat, no fat hardly, and there cant be any bone. I will not eat meat that has bone on it. Also I absolutely refuse to eat any meat that is part of the digestive tract or any organs. Im getting nauseous.
All the best parts are weird. poor you. :lol:

Necrocannibal said:

I'd never have guessed with your username :)

Back