• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Another Amazing package from Terry (Buddy)

wonderful, colors, taste and smell. his products should be a household item for every chilehead. 
i think he needs to start thinking about marketing his products so others can enjoy them as well. 
i have been receiving products from Terry for the last 4 years, every year he send out amazing products.
thank you VERY much for your kindness Terry.

dohb.jpg

PepperLover said:
wonderful, colors, taste and smell. his products should be a household item for every chilehead. 
i think he needs to start thinking about marketing his products so others can enjoy them as well. 
i have been receiving products from Terry for the last 4 years, every year he send out amazing products.

dohb.jpg

Judy - thanks for the kind words.  I only wish that I could give back the way that you do! 

PepperLover said:

dohb.jpg

That just looks downright delicious! Amazing generosity! 

Back