Another Connecticut guy.....

Well good to see you on another pepper forum Mike ;) seeing you munch on them MOA,s iv got a batch of Jamaican jerk marinade to knock up later , got a few bonnets in the freezer ....Have fun here on the THP.

Simmy :dance:

WillyPete said:
Hey Mike! I am a fellow Vet and CT resident. I am in Bristol

Very cool, man! I'm not far from you at all. I live in Cheshire (grew up in Naugatuck). I did a search here for "Connecticut" and quite a few members showed up. Ansonia, Hamden (<---I used to live there), Plantsville/Southington, Simsbury, probably a few other people too. I'd love to meet up with some of you guys for some beers sometime

Superhot Sim said:
Well good to see you on another pepper forum Mike

Simmy :dance:
Thanks Sim! Yeah, I've been lurking for long enough; it was only a matter of time before I joined. Cheers

MikeUSMC said:

Very cool, man! I'm not far from you at all. I live in Cheshire (grew up in Naugatuck). I did a search here for "Connecticut" and quite a few members showed up. Ansonia, Hamden (<---I used to live there), Plantsville/Southington, Simsbury, probably a few other people too. I'd love to meet up with some of you guys for some beers sometime

Thanks Sim! Yeah, I've been lurking for long enough; it was only a matter of time before I joined. Cheers
Maybe once the garden is in full swing we can get together for some peppers and beers.

About time you showed up Mike. Glad you're here as well.

WillyPete said:
Maybe once the garden is in full swing we can get together for some peppers and beers.

WillyPete, I'd try and find out when the barrel's burnin, if I was you.

Hey Mike! Welcome man

I'm down in Ansonia if you ever want to hook up.
I've been growing these bad ass pods for several seasons and now it's in my blood. Learned it all from here.
Good luck for a great 2017 grow season!

Greg

DownRiver said:
About time you showed up Mike. Glad you're here as well.

WillyPete, I'd try and find out when the barrel's burnin, if I was you.
Good to see you too, Rick!

WillyPete, the barrel's burning right here :)
http://thehotpepper.com/topic/21961-post-pics-of-your-smoker-or-grill/?p=1427179

Greg, nice to meet you too man. I can't even tell you how many bars I got thrown out of for fighting, down your way when I first got home from the Marines. That being said, I'm "retired" now, hahaha. I'd love to meet up for a beer someday

MikeUSMC said:
You're probably right, man! That's awesome. If he's got any Irish on him (like I do), that's the recipe for "The Perfect Storm," hahaha! Get a couple beers in us, and all of a sudden we're 10ft tall and bulletproof

Heh... is Kelley and Caloon Irish enough?  :P  He wasn't a drinker, but he liked his practical jokes and he pulled some whizzers! One time he put a sandwich bag full of oxy-acetylene down where another guy was using a cutting torch... ;)

8ac358ee24a87994fdfe867a9ee46ed8_zpsxrgul7sp.gif
...Mike!...

Back