• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Another pepper ID thread

ok.......... so by now we all know trinidad is a haven for crosses between chinenses........... my renters bought this at the market and gave me a pod....... i am not too sure what to make of it......

aware that pics make it hard to ID pods.... here's what i observed:

- Definitely has 7 pot going on
- its covered in pimples........... kinda similar to Cappy's BS
- The weird part: it has something that looks like a "tail"
- The tail is not that defined.... kinda like the bottom part of a normal 7 pod but a little projected outwards

I know that pods on the same plant can vary in shape depending on a heap of conditions......... but here's the only pic i took (with my Berry though.... not the best quality) ............. i kinda massacred it for seeds......... i am about to set them out today....... post the progress with it and see what develops....

24781_10150156583195397_604990396_11495407_6770153_n.jpg

Aren't you the lucky one to have so many new peppers to find and try out! ;) I agree that it looks very interesting and it will most likely end up being another nuclear hot one. Good luck to you on the new one.

Sad news guys........ its been like 3 weeks or so....... i had obtained about 26 seeds from this pod...... and they are a no go :( ............ sowed them in a seed tray together with cappy's BS and some cayenne...... and nothing from this mystery pod..... looks like an unstabble cross........ i will however leave them in the tray for another 3 - 4 weeks while i take care of the BS and the cayennes that sprouted..... hopefully one might still pop out :/

Back