• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Any cool photos of plants? Bhutlah bbg7, Picante Leopard, Chilitepin Reaper

The Chilitepin x reaper and pimenta leopard might not be the hottest peppers but I think their cool. First want to thank coach spencer for the cp x cr. you would not think a small red ball could be that hot. It built just like a reaper but not as hot. The cool look of the leopard pepper. Also I grew a few bhutlah x bubblegum 7. They all look cool this time of year. Anyone else have any non pod cool pics?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 69
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 64
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 73
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 67
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 71
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 62
With my germination issues causing a late start this year my plants aren't even planted into solo cups yet. Starting to transfer some this week. The Bhutlah BBG are pretty cool and hot as hell. Grew the red last year and growing the red and chocolate this year. Wish my plants looked like yours

Scorched said:
With my germination issues causing a late start this year my plants aren't even planted into solo cups yet. Starting to transfer some this week. The Bhutlah BBG are pretty cool and hot as hell. Grew the red last year and growing the red and chocolate this year. Wish my plants looked like yours
Tony you always catch up. That's seed from your pods. Props to Tony everyone.

Scorched said:
Same boat, must be a DE thing hahaha

Back