• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Any "Game of Thrones" fans here?

I'm waiting for all the new episodes to finish then I'll watch them as a marathon on a rainy day. :) Looking forward to it.

I watched all of Season 2 as a marathon once it ended, and it was epic. Only a couple of minor slow spots, but much less of that then the books.

Great Series so far - just hate waiting so long between seasons (I've watched both seasons 1 and 2) probably going to do another Marathon viewing before they remove them from HBO on demand ( they have both full seasons still available for now - Season 1 gets deleted the end of JULY so will be watching it before then ! )

I watched all of Season 2 as a marathon once it ended, and it was epic. Only a couple of minor slow spots, but much less of that then the books.
I was waiting for it to finish without watching any. I can't stand a week between episodes. I watched the first series over a week, 2-3 episodes a night.
Now I'll look up the second series now that it's finished.
I was watching the show 'Rome' to pass the time until now. :-) Good timing as I finished watching all of them last night.

Back