• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Any ideas what these could be?

yep if it is very prolific sounds like the same, definately not a Dorset Naga but some type of Hab or Carribean type. That was the best I came up with but didn't try finding out too much as I ended up ripping them up in anger! :evil:

yep if it is very prolific sounds like the same, definately not a Dorset Naga but some type of Hab or Carribean type. That was the best I came up with but didn't try finding out too much as I ended up ripping them up in anger! :evil:
I can understand that! I'm feeling a tad bit like I could do the same!

The only thing that is stopping me is that so far it is looking to be the most prolific plant I have grown to date and I'm curious to see how much it produces. :crazy:

Just an update....

In their green state, pods are very pale and some are growing longish:

IMG_4756.jpg

Whatever it is, it's going off too:

IMG_4764.jpg

Why can't any of the plants I actually want do that!? :mad:

Well, any ideas?

IMG_5837.jpg

IMG_5839.jpg

IMG_5874.jpg

They have kind of been ripening to a dark orange/light red. I am going to leave a few on the plant to see if they eventually turn red or if that's their final colour.

(Big things some of them are too!)

Dp for life.

Could be a cousin to nagabon. Need seeds! Im begging on my hands and knees just like paulky :P

I've just been hitting up the ol' google and looks like it could be one of so many different varieties!

Think I might just call it "Mystery Red Chinense" for now....

Can you send me some seeds pretty please gas, they look fing awesome.
Fo' sho'! Give me a few days to let some seeds dry and they'll be on their way.

These babies are open-pollinated but I think I have some of the original "Dorset Naga" seeds somewhere too so I'll send both just in case. ;)

EDIT:

Don't know either yet if the ones I picked are fully ripe or not....

Back