• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Any MotoGP fans?

Hey all. I know this is a strange thread for an american to be starting, but I was wondering how many bike racing fans there are on this forum? Yes, I'm a Rossi fan, but acknowledge that the championship would have been different if Stoner had been there the whole year. That's one fast Aussie:lol: Anyone?

GO STONER!!!

Interesting fact is that an old mate owned the car (Ford XD) that Stoners dad used to drive him to all his race meetings in, i have sat on the same seat in the same car as stoner :woohoo:

I can't believe that Stoner can even beat that Italian, ha was the shite for sooo long.

JohnJBurfurkle said:
Hey all. I know this is a strange thread for an american to be starting, but I was wondering how many bike racing fans there are on this forum? Yes, I'm a Rossi fan, but acknowledge that the championship would have been different if Stoner had been there the whole year. That's one fast Aussie:lol: Anyone?

I quit following moto's after Joel robert retired. Somebody fix my '84 thumper.

yea i try to follow as much motorsport as poss 2 wheels or 4.
Moto GP is good when you have pedrosa, rossi, lorenzo and stoner all going hell for leather

That sucks Sickmont. Get the thumper goin' TB......we'll get together for a ride someday. Those are the big dogs Dave and all are talented as hell. It just eats me alive that MotoGP is not loved here as it is in pretty much the rest of the world. Some flamin' peppers and a good bike race and I am a a happy dumbass!:onfire: Aussies.......I feel you have the next king flying your colors. He's already won the title once and he's only getting better. Watch out for next year.

Very cool on the car Nova!

Not exactly MotoGP, but I have to add that I am surprised as hell that Ben Spies won the championship in his first year in World Superbike. He's gonna race the last race of the MotoGP season and next year join full on. Yeah, I'm a "Crotchrocket" fanatic:onfire:

Back