• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

any teens?

I've been wondering...am I the only 15 year old that's a chillihead? I'm turning 16 in December,so its realy been in my mind. So,IS it possible that there are other people my age that's addicted to growing peppers?

i was one once and my wife says i still act like one at times at 46 does that count LOL??

no seriously there are

in fact TYLER DODD on here hes my buddy and he is about 16 and doesnt live too far from me, have not seen him for some time now though??

im sure there are more do you guys wanna chime in??

thanks your friend Joe

chilli whisperer said:
I've been wondering...am I the only 15 year old that's a chillihead? I'm turning 16 in December,so its realy been in my mind. So,IS it possible that there are other people my age that's addicted to growing peppers?
No, your not the only one. A friend and I (both 15) grow all sorts of stuff.

chilli whisperer said:
 I don't think that most of them will have the patience
Sounds about right. Out of 10-15 people who like peppers, just the one grows em. We managed to get peppers or any product made from them banned from any and all school events. Can't say exactly what happened, but it was amazing.

Hahaha sounds awesome cruzzfish,yea,alota people here say "wow,chillies? They aint so hot..." So I just tell them to wait and see,all hell will be loosened when they take a taste.

Hey Thunderchili,that sounds interesting man,this is my first season ever,and I must say,it does have its challanges,especially where I live,this heat is super hot,we live in South Africa,just outside a place called "Oudtshoorn".

chilli whisperer said:
On my phone actually,I don't have much to do,just laying on my bed,texting with my one friend,lol.
Its now 22:31 pm here ay :P and there?
ah ha

its 3:40pm here and its around 38 to 40 degrees F we are in winter, this is actully a little warmer it gets alot colder it will dip down lower when the sun goes down

Oh,still nice and early,yea,its the start of summer here,its so hot here,we have our own version of the 4 seasons : pre-winter,winter,pre-summer,and summer...except our winter is COLD..super freazing,it snowed once or twice this year,and we stay at the foot of the "black mountains",wich was covered with snow.

I don't know how to work with degrees F,I was only taught in degrees celcius,but today was between 38 to 41 degrees celcius,wich was BLOOMING hot. My one friend's lekgs are burnt as red as blood
Oh,still nice and early,yea,its the start of summer here,its so hot here,we have our own version of the 4 seasons : pre-winter,winter,pre-summer,and summer...except our winter is COLD..super freazing,it snowed once or twice this year,and we stay at the foot of the "black mountains",wich was covered with snow.

I don't know how to work with degrees F,I was only taught in degrees celcius,but today was between 38 to 41 degrees celcius,wich was BLOOMING hot. My one friend's lekgs are burnt as red as blood,and in the summer the sun only goes down at 08:30 PM

Back