• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

any teens?

No,it's not going to be all that bad.

When I first got addicted about 18-19yrs ago,nobody was into the varieties available today.
Pepper forums/sites were non existant compared to now.

Then I met a few addicts on garden web.

Chris being one of the many.
They turned me on to trading world wide.
Butch T,Allen Boatman,Fieldermiester etc.
That was when most people were into nursery stuff and maybe a few things like Paprikas or some heirlooms and landrace stuff.

Now I know more about peppers from what they taught me and it'll take time replacing my collection but it won't take as long.

An addict will ALWAYS get their fix. LOL

Hi CW, you live about 100 to 200km away from some of my favorite cycads. It gets around 46C (115 for us)Where those come from. If it gets the same where you are at then you do have to worry about the heat. You are already experiencing 106F with your 41C. Do you need to keep them in more shade and water extra?

Hi Cycadjungle,yes,it gets prety hot here,we do have to use shade netting and have to give extra water,otherwise the sun bakes the plants. Water is as preciouse as gold to your plant over here,so its best to water once every 3rd day (if they are in pots) or to water at LEAST every second daym the heat is just scary to me. There is also a interesting place close to us,the call it the "hell". Its not the real hell,but hey,they say it gets MAD hot over there :s

Lol! That's what i thought. Heck he can't wait to germinate this season. He's got some Brazilian starfish, different ajis and trinidad sweets he wants to grow bad. Lol

Excellent....nice to start them off early. I remember when my kids were small, they had a little patch that was theirs to plant whatever they wanted it in.

Back