artwork Any tips on my logo?

The Hott Dude

New Registrant
I am willing to have tips to make any changes before the production, which is small and for friends and families but still I wish to look professional like others here. 

Attachments

• mysauce_-hottdudelogo22.jpg
    mysauce_-hottdudelogo22.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 131
MarkLIVE said:
Congrats on printing. I wanted to give my two cents though, so If you ever look for a new label, consider this...

There is nothing wrong with your label when it comes to this business. A label is what you want it to be. Its more about info and attraction.

The only thing I can see is, your label wont stand out from the majority of other labels, making your bottle almost blend in to well.

Try changing the black background to white, and altering the color of the fonts to blend with the white bg into the yellow. That way:

a: you save $ on ink by not printing black. (if that matters)
b: your label stands out more with the yellow on white.

Best of luck.

First day on here and you stumbled onto a THD anal thread. Do not be surprised to see more of these and try not to take them seriously Mark. Good insight though my friend!

CDNmatt said:

First day on here and you stumbled onto a THD anal thread. Do not be surprised to see more of these and try not to take them seriously Mark. Good insight though my friend!

It was kind of buried, he must have searched for it. Wonder what terms he used weeeeeeeee! :welcome: matt :rofl:

Back