• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense anybody cook with Jolokias & other superhots?

So have any of you cook with a jolokia or other superhot?

recently I put some chopped up caribean red and scotch bonnet on my pizza as it cooked in the oven, very good flavor. not to mention kick bass heat!

I always use fresh when possible. I constantly have a stash of superhots chopped up in the mini chopper which I add to everything after it's cooked. That way I get to stay married AND enjoy the flavor on all the food I make.

Well thanks to my brotha i have had tons of fun cooking with supers. Cut up fresh on my meal or smoked on the grill with tons of garlic and fresh spices. A lil goes along way. Slice some up and put it in your spaghetti sauce. I could go on for hours. :onfire:

i cut them up and put under the skin along with some rosemary of some chicken thighs before baking

I use superhots on daily basis for breakfast, lunch and supper.

I have two heath hungry boys who cant get enough of super hots. :lol: So for breakfast I fix them up a good batch of scrambled eggs w/ chopped supper hots and onion.bacon/fried ham,home fries and bun w/butter.For a lunch I like to get creative so a while ago we had marinated tuna steak w/olive oil. garlic, rosemary, yellow fatali, salt and black pepper.Homemade pizza is on our menu every weekend and WE LOVE IT. Can post some pics if if you would like.:)

EDIT:Try homemade bread with some dry peper flakes,minced garlic,rosemary,olive oil and parmesan :dance:

Back