• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Anybody Else Ever See This? 02-16-10

AlabamaJack

eXtreme
I was inspecting my seedlings this morning and this caught my eye...I believe I have a true twin...

021610a002-1.jpg

or is an alien herbavore I have never seen before?...

021610a003-1.jpg

either way, it sure looks like to me I have two stems coming from the same seed...I am assuming what I see at a very magnified view is just the details of the seed husk...or....is it an alien pepper predator?....

I have never seen anything like that before, but that is cool! Kind of freaky though. I sure hope that they don't grow up as some genetically superior plant life sent here to take over the world! :P

gonna hit it with some pyrethrin just in case...

thanks SS...let me take another picture at another angle and you can make up your own mind...I just looked and I am almost positive it is one seed...back in a minute

Here are two more shots at different angles...figuring first was 12 oclock, second is about 5 and third is about 8:30 and it sure seems to be one seed...

021610b001.jpg
021610b004.jpg

Moe and Joe....

Serrano seeds from walmart...

That seed looks suspicious not like a pepper seed at all and the plant that is emerging from the seed looks to have rounded cotyledon also not like a pepper plant. I bet you have seed for something else coming from wally world.

AJ, i believe I have a set of 7-pot twins. I will have to look for it and double check it when I pot up.

I went to look for it and remember pulling the little out, so can't really say if it was or not.

Back