• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Anybody else growing cannabis?

Uncle Eckley

Extreme Member
We've had legal homegrow in Virginia since the summer and I've been having a blast. I run a little 36x20x63 tent and have been able to provide a modest abundance for myself and some family. Just switched from a three-plant staggered autoflower cycle with individual reservoirs to one big reservoir so I can run autos or photos.
Anybody else post your rig?

20211222_210225.jpg

Last edited:
I've never worried much about stressing them with topping, but I don't top autos anymore. They handle it fine, but I seem to get bigger flowers when I don't top.

Last edited:
Im checking it daily for signs of flowering and its basically none sofar. Look how thick this sucker is at the top and the stem has purple banding too. Ive barely fed them anything other than once with MEGACROP and a little Chick N Poo granular top dressing. I had to turn the LED above it down to 45% because i cant go higher.
t3UELHx.jpg

Last edited:
Im checking it daily for signs of flowering and its basically none sofar. Look how thick this sucker is at the top and the stem has purple banding too. Ive barely fed them anything other than once with MEGACROP and a little Chick N Poo granular top dressing. I had to turn the LED above it down to 45% because i cant go higher.

t3UELHx.jpg

It sounds like you’re outgrowing your space? Have you considered supercropping the tallest colas? That will allow you to turn the light intensity back up which will reward you with larger buds.

Edit: sorry, I just read through the rest of this thread and saw that this is an auto flower. Supercropping isn’t a good idea with autos….sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:
Its supposed to be a Blimburn Apple Fritter auto but its acting like a fem photo imo. I got a trellis net coming this weekend and i will try to bend it over as best i can. Move the lights a little maybe too.

8ish weeks old and not flowering yet would be odd for an auto this size. The big fan leaves are literally 10+ inches across :D

Last edited:
my last grow in 2021, cant wait for legal home grow.
even thou the only complaint i have is the pot shop prices are way to high.
the plus is, that makes me smoke less. my
IMG_0505 (1).JPG

Last edited:
Gave all the gals some fish emulsion and a tiny bit of MEGACROP kelp extract. Should have some buds ready within a couple weeks now.

Been a real pain keeping temps above 70F when the lights go off but it dont seem to be hurting them all that much. The Bruce Banner auto would surely be much nicer if i took the time to crop ect but i wanted to see how they all did with the minimum of attention on my part. Fairly happy with the returns i should get from the 1 gallon tests. Got a solo sized too you can see in the pics.

I could damn near run 6 plants in 1 gallon pots of the Liquid Sunshine and get enough to get me thru 1 grow to the next. Looking like i may get an oz or more off it.

Last edited:
One of my autos i got from a local hydro shop looks like it stays short and buds fast. Looked at it more closely this morning. It may be closer to ready than my others but it started last. I may run a couple of those outside this year. My greenhouse plants last year got larger than i could easily handle in an enclosure. Two plants basically filled the 4x6x7ft tall greenhouse.

My buddy a couple hours away grows Fruity Pebbles (not autos) outside in soil and huge tubs. Yeah he gets monster plants but also has to deal with all the bugs/mold/bud rot/ect and the occasional seedy buds. The only spot i could easily do that here would be in full view of all my neighbors. That could get my permit pulled and a fine.

Last edited:
I tried a couple autos outside and couldn't get them to do shit. They finished looking like flowered clones in a SOG grow.

Back