• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Anybody else growing cannabis?

Uncle Eckley

eXtreme
We've had legal homegrow in Virginia since the summer and I've been having a blast. I run a little 36x20x63 tent and have been able to provide a modest abundance for myself and some family. Just switched from a three-plant staggered autoflower cycle with individual reservoirs to one big reservoir so I can run autos or photos.
Anybody else post your rig?

20211222_210225.jpg

Last edited:
Permanent Marker is about done and i gotta say......These Seed Junkies strains are rock solid. My buddies clones are beautiful too. I found him a steal on a couple 450 or 500 watt leds for his 5x10. They been rocking it

Another apple fritter went into flowering tent. Stretched like mad too but i got a nice canopy this time.
m1vcyfg.jpg

9U7oghu.jpg

Male selection. Cheese (Exodus cut) x Real Roze F3. Approx. 10 days into flower this lil dude absolutely reeks!!

1721091400278.png
I’ve been experimenting with a couple of strains myself, but nothing as interesting as your Cheese x Real Roze. It’s wild how different the smells can be, even early on. Last year, I had a male plant that had this crazy pine and citrus scent right around the 10-day mark too, and I knew I had something special.Speaking of strong smells, I recently tried some strong THC gummies that had a really nice kickβ€”perfect for winding down after a long day in the garden. If your plants turn out anything like that, you’re in for a treat.

Last edited:
Anyone tried the Humboldt Pheno Hunt packs from North Atlantic Seed? I got the fem/photo to try later. They were 6/$28 to my door and looked interesting.

Junior Mint x MAC x Poddy Mouth – Feminized Photoperiod

Last edited:
π•π”Όπ•Šπ•‚ another volunteer
π”Ήπ”Έπ”Ύπ•Šπ”Όπ”Όπ”» seedling starting

IMG_20240830_094741_913.jpg

IMG_20240830_094632_268.jpg
IMG_20240830_094823_583.jpg
20240826_131636.jpg

I work on breeding with BAGSEED from
medical dispensary
cannabis and WEED SEEDS
"Straight Off The Streets"

For novelty purposes .
Experimental
Random
Unknown strains crossed with some newer strains from professional breeders that I get from different online seedbanks.

I am not very professional when it comes to breeding. Some crosses are made using multiple mothers OR fathers.
IMG_20240519_000328_641.jpg

Sample Packs Available
200.gif

Send me a message for available seed packs.

Or ask for a free pack of
Mystery Mix
"JESK BAGSEED " with any of the seeds that I have worked with, including retired and culled varieties
πŸ€“
20200222_033402~3_025031.jpg
Let me know if anyone wants to try some of the seeds I made.

Last edited:
IMG_1036.jpeg

Thanks to @hogleg for sending me the link for these seeds. The Willies is one of my all time favorite strains, and I managed to snag the very last pack in stock. I am really looking forward to seeing what pops. 😎

I also scored this freebie pack of seeds, which looks interesting...

IMG_1038.jpeg

Headband x Road Kill Skunk has some serious potential. Hopefully I find a keeper.🀞

Back