• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Anyone Attend the NYC Hot Sauce Expo?

Did anyone go to the NYC Hot Sauce expo? I went and got to introduce myself to a few hot sauce companies. I met the owners of Scotty O'Hotty Hot Sauce and said hello to the owner of Lucky Dog Hot Sauce. I also got to meet and hang out with Ted Barrus and made a video with him. I had a pretty fun time. 

I hope there was a Guiness world record attempt. I love watching those guys down peppers. I checked utube and could not find a new clip. Anyone know?

Rymerpt said:
I hope there was a Guiness world record attempt. I love watching those guys down peppers. I checked utube and could not find a new clip. Anyone know?
They are having a Carolina Reaper contest today. The winner will be the new work record holder 

I went on saturday. It was  done in the typical New York Fashion- Excessive-Over the Top-and Hot. We had a really good time there and I got to meet some of you great hot sauce producers. I had some of Hellfire sauces which were outstanding.

Thanks to High River Sauces for doing a great job this weekend

Back