• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Anyone growing this one

I received a bunch of pods from Scorched last year. I don't remember this pod but the seeds were marked bhutlah x ts. This inch and a half pepper is sooo hot. Almost black color not a thin skin. But if I named this one incorrectly let me know.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 71
I'm going to guess the "TS" stands for Tourette Syndrome. When I eat something truly nuclear, the effects often mimic Tourette's and/or coprolalia so closely that it would be nice to have an excuse. "It's not my fault  (Expletive deleted)! This lunatic up in (expletive deleted) Delaware crossed a (expletive deleted) nuclear pepper with Tourette Syndrome, and (three-minute stream of expletives deleted) me if I don't Tourette's now."

Oh, (expletive deleted)! Probably stands for Trinidad Scorpion.

So much for a (expletive deleted) excuse.

Wicked Mike said:
I'm going to guess the "TS" stands for Tourette Syndrome. When I eat something truly nuclear, the effects often mimic Tourette's and/or coprolalia so closely that it would be nice to have an excuse. "It's not my fault  (Expletive deleted)! This lunatic up in (expletive deleted) Delaware crossed a (expletive deleted) nuclear pepper with Tourette Syndrome, and (three-minute stream of expletives deleted) me if I don't Tourette's now."

Oh, (expletive deleted)! Probably stands for Trinidad Scorpion.

So much for a (expletive deleted) excuse.
mike you got any leopard peppers I wanted?

Back