• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Anyone have any MA Warlyx pods for saie?

I'll go out and check today. I've got 2 or 3 plants

Damn. Just went out and checked and it looks like all 3 didn't grow true at all. Was hoping maybe the first few pods were a bit off but the new ones are looking exactly the same. Oh well. Got them from a seed train and they were not isolated. I'll have to buy seeds from Duffy this fall for next year.

Jim had posted on FB at some point he would be selling Faces and Wartryx with Matthew's permission. I'm going to go this route because I'm sure Matthew gets hammered with requests for seed all the time. If I knew him better might be a different story. I usually have to buy most of my seed because other than a few fine folks here on THP I don't really have any connections to get the new good stuff.

Scorched said:
Jim had posted on FB at some point he would be selling Faces and Wartryx with Matthew's permission. I'm going to go this route because I'm sure Matthew gets hammered with requests for seed all the time. If I knew him better might be a different story. I usually have to buy most of my seed because other than a few fine folks here on THP I don't really have any connections to get the new good stuff.
Hey Tony, I have FACES,WARTRYX and DAISY CUTTER seeds direct from MATTHEW ARTHUR.PM me if you're still looking for these seeds.

Back