• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Anyone here ever buy anything on woot.com?

If so, the host a t shirt designing contest every week.  The only way to vote is if you have made a purchase before.

I got destroyed last week.  I could really use a few friendly votes in this coming contest that starts Monday afternoon.  I will post a link when it begins

Thanks!

Scary site

a78bcf36c6cc9d13b6205116cc0a1cf4.jpg

Frankly, I don't put much faith into the BBB anymore.  It is a very biased organization.  It is a paid membership.  There are plenty of businesses who pay this premium and somehow come out with good ratings.  From what I have read, it is impossible to get an A rating if you are not a paid member.  Also, 400 something complaints is very little for a large company such as Woot.  It serves millions.  Most of the complaints are due to delivery issues, which were corrected.

I for one have never had any issues to say the least.  In fact I just bought a TV for a great price.  $250 for a 42" 4K tv!  Cheap brand, but I'm willing to get that for a bedroom TV.

481 complaints in three years over how many orders? If they only shipped 500 orders it's lot. If they shipped 5 million it's a very good score. It's all relative.

I have purchased many items from Woot over the past few years.
Only had one problem and they resolved that quickly and satisfactorily.

Back