• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Anyone Love CHOLULA Hot Sauce?

Bumperino

It appears that there was no mad rush to get the Cholula tattoo. A quick search only got me 4 photos.

8B99F1BC-DC9A-41E5-8F6B-8310B81AB113.jpeg

B32D2B5E-12CC-4F93-AAFE-96687EEB4719.jpeg

677D3D73-D656-48AA-A92A-D5192AA9295A.jpeg

13A64464-3B2F-42F5-8907-BCEBEC838091.jpeg

There likely are more but I am not looking that hard!

Chorizo857_62J said:
I actually did, hence the choice of the pic.  Good thing my teacher didn't have a cell phone way back when...

For me, it was keys, aged 3.
Come on...  I was a curious kid, and it was an intuitively shaped opening.
i once saw a child unattended at a pick-up basketball match.  She was playing on a stage, behind the East end of the basketball court.  I noticed that somebody had left a bunch of keys on the floor near the socket.  No imagination required here.   But it was hilarious to see/hear the flash, and the child's stunned look, coinciding with the sound of keys hitting the floor.  Her face immediately pointed in the direction of her father.  She had bulging eyes, and her lips looked like a perfectly puckered butthole.  Sure, I'm a horrible person...  I fell on the floor laughing.  Which I think is my inherent right, seeing that I was an earlier pioneer in the field... :D

solid7 said:
I'm an ink virgin.  And Cholula is only good on fish tacos at Lola's.  Both things are mediocre on their own.  But together, they are magic.

That's the thang' with Cholula.

Its really kine so/so almost crappy by itself.

But when you put it on something.

Its pert' dang good.

'Specially fish tacos!

Back