• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Anyone rejecting any Bhuts?

Of the 13 Bhuts I grew, 12 died a while ago from damping off. I was hoping the last would survive, but after hardening off successfully, it died last night from damping off. Curses to top-watering!

Anyway, I know some of you guys may be rejecting the weaklings when plant-out comes. If anyone has a spare Bhut seedling - however sad it looks - I'd gladly take it, and pay for shipping.

PM me if you'll have anything!

Thanks guys
k

klyth said:
Of the 13 Bhuts I grew, 12 died a while ago from damping off. I was hoping the last would survive, but after hardening off successfully, it died last night from damping off. Curses to top-watering!

Anyway, I know some of you guys may be rejecting the weaklings when plant-out comes. If anyone has a spare Bhut seedling - however sad it looks - I'd gladly take it, and pay for shipping.

PM me if you'll have anything!

Thanks guys
k
I think chileplants.com sell those. $3 a plant me thinks. :)

They do! I might do that, but you have to minimum order 6, and I'm stretched for room as it is! I'll do that if I have to, though!

klyth said:
They do! I might do that, but you have to minimum order 6, and I'm stretched for room as it is! I'll do that if I have to, though!

The link I gave you has no minimum order. I just ordered two.
A little expensive, but I wanted to try them and see how well they do.

The chileplants.com has a minimum of 12 plants, with additional plants in groups of 6.

chileplants.com is sold out for the season so that one wont count.

Live Chile/Pepper Plant Sold Out For The Season - Add to Wish List

well i'd offer you my spare but it's probably not worth the effort of smuggling it into the country... 10 dollar option sounds much easier...

klyth said:

Next time, make a 500-1000 ppm solution of hydrogen peroxide/water for watering--H2O2 keeps those pathogens in control.

Willard3,
I don't have time to count all those parts(first count out 1 million parts of water, then 500-100 peroxide parts). Could you give us a better idea Professor? How much/gallon or litre?

willard3 said:
Next time, make a 500-1000 ppm solution of hydrogen peroxide/water for watering--H2O2 keeps those pathogens in control.

Hahah :) When they were seedlings I was watering them with 2-3 tablespoons H202 per 1 gallon of water. That was working great. But once I put them outside I figured they were safe. Was I ever wrong...

Back