Anyone remember the following?

I drank a lot of Easy Nights (T.J. Swan) when I was in college...and a lot of Strawberry Hill....soda pop wine

Easy nights, mellow days, steppin out and they had one other brand, I cannot remember the name. I am 48, if I drank a bottle of Boone's farm, I would have a sugar hangover.

how about annie green springs....and Jeez...I almost forgot...Ripple Pagan Pink

Here's what I remember:

My college days were filled w/ Natural Light longneck returnable bottles and Drummond Brothers beer.

The longnecks were $6.99 a case and the Drummond Bros. was $1.39 a six-pack.

Hah..I rmember the Special Export...as a PBR fan how can I not..same company. ;)

'cept back then it was the 80's and we drank a lot of Black Label, Mickeys, Old Milwaukee and such.

I think a case of BL cans was like $3...no fancy box, just a cardboard flat full of beer.

Boone's Farm, Annie Green Springs, Mad Dog 20/20.........and last but not least, the king of cheap wine.......Thunderbird!!...ahhh yes. Cheap wine always gets me off.

texas blues said:
Boone's Farm, Annie Green Springs, Mad Dog 20/20.........and last but not least, the king of cheap wine.......Thunderbird!!...ahhh yes. Cheap wine always gets me off.

Oh yeaaa...i remmebr Boones, MD2020, NightTrain...all those things that can be drunk in an alley... ;)

I knew a gal who'd mix Boones wit Vodka and Peach Schnaps...I don't rememebr much 'cept her peach was ncie too...

once you get that first big swig of T-bird down yous neck the rest of the bottle don't taste as bad as you remember! (except the red label it's rank!)

Back