trade Anyone to trade?

Hi,I´m from Portugal, and started growing the "hard" peppers only this year. So,I don´t have almost any of the really hot ones :(
I leave my list here, and if you have some of the devil ones, and want to trade, just say it !!!!!!

Bolivian Rainbow
Peruvian Purple
Ají pajarito
Ají cereza
Piri-piri
D'Espellete
Cabaça
Biquinho
Lemon Drop
Chilacate
Chile de Árbol
Jalapeño
Naga Morich
Malagueta
Bode Red

Hope to hear from you :)

Margarida

if anyone has any extra Naga Morich or somethin similiar to aid this Hungrypeppers quest for Hotness and uniqueness, I would definatly apprieciate it.

TheHungryPepper said:
if anyone has any extra Naga Morich or somethin similiar to aid this Hungrypeppers quest for Hotness and uniqueness, I would definatly apprieciate it.

I have some extra Naga Morich. Just a little few, but if you want them, pm me please. Ah, and 2 or 3 Fatalii, as 2 or 3 Chocolate Habanero

whocares(margarida) is a great trader,very helpful and 100% reliable for those people whove had bad trade expirieces in the past:)

Eheh

Thank you very much both of you ! I feel very flattered with your praises ;)
It was nice to trade with you both either :) It's good to know that we still can confide with blinded eyes on some of our peers ;)
:onfire:
Margarida

Whocares, what type of Biquino do you have? Is it hot or mild? Have you heard any news about the elusive Peito de moça pepper?

Yes, they´re a Baccatum. If you want I can send you Biquinho and Peito de moça now. Though Peito de moça I only have 2 left. Send me a pm ok?
Have a nice weekend :)
Margarida

Back