• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

anyone uses "schultz" plant food?

Hello Vegas, I have used it . I worked well for my nightshade plant starts. Eggplant,Tomato and Pepper. I think though I used like 4 drops in a Qt. peppers are fussy about too much fert. I try to do Organic as much as possible. But 5 bucks was in my price range at that time ! :welcome: to THP ! Danny

Hello Vegas, I have used it . I worked well for my nightshade plant starts. Eggplant,Tomato and Pepper. I think though I used like 4 drops in a Qt. peppers are fussy about too much fert. I try to do Organic as much as possible. But 5 bucks was in my price range at that time ! :welcome: to THP ! Danny

Nice, well I been using it for a while now since I started growing those mouth burning bastards. I used I'm using it on the seedlings and they seem to like it. I have a habanero that's about 5-6 inches and it's budding like crazy, I can count about 20 buds or more. And it's dark green and nice. I started feeding a pequin since day one and it's very green and bushy, it actually started opening flowers yesterday and its 2 months old.

Hab:

IMG_20130122_185049.jpg

IMG_20130122_185017.jpg

Pequin:

IMG_20130123_064108.jpg

IMG_20130123_065004.jpg

Ive never had really good luck with shultz - works well on some of my indoor plants but not my veggie - could very well be just me.

Ive used it with great results in regular potting mix or seed starting mix. Tried it in coco and it was a complete failure. I still like the stuff though.

Back