• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Anyone with a massive collection of hot sauce?

Hey guys!

I'm Judy. I'm new here and yes I pretty much love hot sauce and will eat it on anything. I'm not all that much of a connoisseur of hot sauce, but I do love to eat it, a trait that I picked up from my dad. Anyways, that's kind of off topic, just wanted to mention that I love hot sauce :). This topic I'm starting is actually supposed to be about anyone who has a massive hot sauce collection, i.e. a room full of hot sauce bottles. I work in TV (not really as glamorous as it sounds lol but it's fun) and I'm currently working on a new docu-series about Extreme Shoppers and Collectors. I've been scouring the internet etc trying to spread the word and see if anyone is interested in chatting with me. The show is being produced by Emmy-nominated Asylum Entertainment for a major cable network and it will be exploring the lives and issues of men and women who shop and/or collect way more than the average person. They probably engage in this activity more than anything else in their lives. If anyone is interested in hearing more, I'm going to leave my contact info at the end and I would love to talk to anyone, even if you just know someone who fits the bill. I'm totally open to questions and stuff but I have to say that I can speak more freely on the phone, as opposed to in an email etc. Let me know! If anyone has any good hot sauce recommendations I'm open to that too! I think I lean towards more spicy/vinegar-y as I also love vinegar lol.

Judy Lee
Casting Director
Asylum Entertainment
JELCasting@gmail.com
(310) 696-4406

Hey guys!

I'm Judy. I'm new here and yes I pretty much love hot sauce and will eat it on anything. I'm not all that much of a connoisseur of hot sauce, but I do love to eat it, a trait that I picked up from my dad. Anyways, that's kind of off topic, just wanted to mention that I love hot sauce :). This topic I'm starting is actually supposed to be about anyone who has a massive hot sauce collection, i.e. a room full of hot sauce bottles. I work in TV (not really as glamorous as it sounds lol but it's fun) and I'm currently working on a new docu-series about Extreme Shoppers and Collectors. I've been scouring the internet etc trying to spread the word and see if anyone is interested in chatting with me. The show is being produced by Emmy-nominated Asylum Entertainment for a major cable network and it will be exploring the lives and issues of men and women who shop and/or collect way more than the average person. They probably engage in this activity more than anything else in their lives. If anyone is interested in hearing more, I'm going to leave my contact info at the end and I would love to talk to anyone, even if you just know someone who fits the bill. I'm totally open to questions and stuff but I have to say that I can speak more freely on the phone, as opposed to in an email etc. Let me know! If anyone has any good hot sauce recommendations I'm open to that too! I think I lean towards more spicy/vinegar-y as I also love vinegar lol.

Judy Lee
Casting Director
Asylum Entertainment
JELCasting@gmail.com
(310) 696-4406
Hows much does it pay?

Back