• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Apocalypse brown

unfortunately they do not sell or share the seeds. You also have to be a member. It cost fees and an applicationplus you also have a contracted obligation with them

KiNGDeNNiZ said:
unfortunately they do not sell or share the seeds. You also have to be a member. It cost fees and an applicationplus you also have a contracted obligation with them
seems like that one kid growing up that was like hey come to my house to play shows you his new toy but doesn't let you play with it :P

thing looks nasty d'like to see a review on flavor/heat :0

seems like that one kid growing up that was like hey come to my house to play shows you his new toy but doesn't let you play with it :P

thing looks nasty d'like to see a review on flavor/heat :0

ahaha,
yes and no, I like my new toy and after like to send to my friends but when is mine, this is not mine :(

KiNGDeNNiZ said:
what are the particulars? fees and costs along contractual obligations,really curious about this?are you or anyone you know have membership or experience with this interesting association?

mpicante said:
what are the particulars? fees and costs along contractual obligations,really curious about this?are you or anyone you know have membership or experience with this interesting association?
If you go to http://www.aiasp.it there are English forms describing the project and how to apply. The English is a little rough but it seems you have to pay for shipping (maybe 6 euros, not sure on that part) and promise to send them back 50 seeds from more than 3 but fewer than 10 pods from each variety sent by registered mail. You can keep as much as you want from the rest but you can't distribute the seeds or pods for free or sale.

EDIT: looking again I see that for non Italian applicants they will send you an invoice for shipping costs.

While some nice looking pods, I personally avoid things that limit what I can do with them. I don't like to have those kind of restrictions and there is some much out there, why limit yourself. Bragging rights maybe? Not my thing.

The APOCALYPSE BROWN won't be available until next fall.Have ordered APOCALYPSE RED AND GENGIS KHAN BRAIN and a few extras headed my way,just like Judy(pepperlover),John(fordsfieryfoods),the Good folks at buckeyepepper,if you don't fear the reaper don't fear the Italians oh and Enrico Lai also a great guy to deal with.Next Stop the 'Yellow Reaper'

I wanted to point out that a man named Henry font on fb says for $25 donation you can get the gengis khan and apocaplpse red and more. No rules about it.

Back