• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

condiment Archer Farms salsa

I was at Target yesterday and decided to pick up a jar of Archer Farms salsa. It was their 'traditional medium'. Didn't get 'hot' well for one they didn't have any and 2 my 3 yr old would want someone.

well it is a good salsa, but as far as heat i had to look again to see if i really did buy medium. I did. I found hardly any heat at all - I had to add some Sriracha sauce in order to get some heat.

peter pepper said:
I was at Target yesterday and decided to pick up a jar of Archer Farms salsa. It was their 'traditional medium'. Didn't get 'hot' well for one they didn't have any and 2 my 3 yr old would want someone.

well it is a good salsa, but as far as heat i had to look again to see if i really did buy medium. I did. I found hardly any heat at all - I had to add some Sriracha sauce in order to get some heat.

Ever since I got introduced to homegrown salsa the stuff in the stores just aint so much no mo'. Mission salsa medium (also at Target) is hotter than Archer farms.

theres only a couple salsas that have some heat & sold in stores.
the target archer farms chipotle sea salt cashews are tasty, not hot....but it is what it is given whos selling them. (its been awhile I've been in target, so I dont know if sea salt was used but kinda sure ?)

Back