• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Are they ready to go out? Warning pepper pron!

The joys of living in the Midwest... 85 degrees on Wednesday, 45 degrees today. I think my plants deserve nice new homes, what do you think, are they ready?

may3 2013 by GhostPepperStore.com, on Flickr

may3 2013 by GhostPepperStore.com, on Flickr

Good news is, pods are well on their way.

Brain Strain

brain strain by GhostPepperStore.com, on Flickr

Savannah Long #2

savannah long by GhostPepperStore.com, on Flickr

Jonah

jonah by GhostPepperStore.com, on Flickr

Chaguana

chaguana by GhostPepperStore.com, on Flickr

Infinity

infinity by GhostPepperStore.com, on Flickr

Moruga

Untitled by GhostPepperStore.com, on Flickr

they looking healthy... nice job...this year the temps are staying low... by now i should already had my plants out they still not set bcz this year is not as hot as it should be out there...

All of our overnight lowes have been in the 50s. Mine have been out for a week or so. Hurry up. You have the same weather we do, just a day earlier.

188778558_Position1.JPG

today and tomorrow are perfect hardening off days with the partial sun.

Well we had a couple of inches of rain here, so they probably won't go into the ground until Monday. St. Louis is dealing with the winter storm that blew through. It doesn't look like Ohio is going to see any of that nonsense.

Wow! With all of those plants, you could start a business! You could call it "The ghost pepper store"! Oh, wait....

Looking good!

There are just over 400 plants in that picture. All of them are about 3.5 months old. I planted 100 out today and yes my back is suffering. Of course it didn't help that I went out mushroom hunting for 4 hours before working in the garden.

"Mushroom hunting", I didn't know that expression in English. And that's awesome ! I imagine you with an elephant rifle wearing camouflage, just having shot down a mushroom, one foot on it, smiling at the camera ! (like for a lion !)

You made my day ! (I guess only a non english speaker can have fun with that expression)

Please post pics once they are planted ! :)

Back