• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Are you freakin kidding me!!!

Dvg, you are so right. Look at what Cappy sent to the Pacific Northwest Chile Party (lower right). That mean ole Big Dog was ferocious and gave me much misery.
Presentation1.jpg
I love the pic hahahaha

Cappy's pictures were freakin' hilarious!!!

I've only tried a dried douglah and like Salsalady, I wasn't overly impressed by the taste. A bit too chemically for me.

Mmmmmwahahahah awesome , do we have a new breed here. Old dog douglah chilli. Should be able to sell em on eBay (imagination works well here...look at what's done for Peter peppers)

Dvg, you are so right. Look at what Cappy sent to the Pacific Northwest Chile Party (lower right). That mean ole Big Dog was ferocious and gave me much misery.
Presentation1.jpg

Hahaha Chileaddict... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks for postin' those pics...the resemblance there is absolutely uncanny...

...and I bet that Ol' Douglah Hound Dog there has a real nose for peppers on him. :rofl:

dvg

Ate half of one and knew immediately it was one of the dumbest things that I had done in awhile :rofl:

Now I use them to add heat to my sauces that are made with milder peppers...

Last one was a Blackberry-Blueberry-Raspberry-Jalapeno base with a douglah surprise :lol:

Those pics are outstanding :rofl:

My daughter put those photos together. She is quite the creative one. I will say that I did not like the taste of the douglah pod, but I am anxiously waiting to see what it will taste like in the form of powder (or smoked powder).

Back