commercial-kichen Are you full Commercial? Copack or Commercial Kitchen?

Looking threw the Market Place here, I do not see a lot of people listing their products.  Have met a few folk who have gone full commercial.  PexPeppers has his own commercial kitchen.  I think Lucky Dog uses a copacker.  Both fine for commercial sales.  Wondering how many more there are here at THP.

The Hot Pepper said:
SL post the corrector please I M on my phone lol.
Here you go!
fd61314d.jpg

neoguy said:
It's not just thread, it seems that whatever thread he starts goes to sh$$t. I'm not saying Lucky Dog or SalsaLady said anything out of line, you guys are always great with the info, actually all the pro sauce makers have offered great info. It's all the other comments.

A) I am the original OP supporter.
B) I really was reminded that I have a cottage ham in my fridge because he used the word.

My breathing is controversial ...

ajdrew said:

Boy this is not a place for people who are easily offended... damn.
True Dat!

AJ's Red, AJ's Puree,  AJ's Epic Bloody Mary's!!!!!!
Having AJ make me a Bloody Mary is on my Bucket List! 

Now that we have all that cleared up about aj~ -vs- AJ ...  :lol:
Y'all can go back to your breast milk discussion.  As the producer, I never felt the need to sample the goods. 

Oh, wait...are we not degenerating this topic any more?  OK, never mind. ...back on topic..... 

Heartbreaking Dawns using co-packer Endorphin Farms.
Gunther's Gourmet, Seafire/DuvallDave's, and High River Sauces use co-packers.
Zane & Zack's does half and half.  They rent a kitchen for some items and co-pack others.

And there's a box headed to KY tomorrow with a little sweet something extra.   :evillaugh:

neoguy said:
Aj, sorry, you're not the AJ I originally talked about.

Apparently this was a big mix up! I received the PM and it has nothing to do with ajdrew or anyone in this. Carry on!

Back