commercial-kichen Are you full Commercial? Copack or Commercial Kitchen?

Looking threw the Market Place here, I do not see a lot of people listing their products.  Have met a few folk who have gone full commercial.  PexPeppers has his own commercial kitchen.  I think Lucky Dog uses a copacker.  Both fine for commercial sales.  Wondering how many more there are here at THP.

Phwew, I wasn't going to be able to sleep tonight ...

like every other night.
I just drooled out of both sides of my mouth at the same time ... and for the life of me I cannot remember ever salivating out of both sides simultaneously ...

That barrackpore puree SL packed in my otherwise tame order is vicious ...

I don't know what to say about the guy who said he was eating it off the spoon ...

I dipped a breadstick end in it, and ate it casually based on him having said that ... WTF.

I had to eat a 1" cube of cheddar to get my palette back ...

Grant, just did Fear this Hot Sauce off the spoon.  I am now revising my system.  First, a small amount on a piece of bread.  Then the spoon test if it is still advised.  Had I gone that route, the spoon test would not have been advisable.  Its Carolina Reaper based, but it hits harder and lasts longer than the pepper itself.  I think the added lemon and lime make it hit harder than just vinegar.  Was nearly ten minutes trying not to inhale too deeply.

http://www.peppersbymail.com/fear-hot-sauce-review/

grantmichaels said:
Phwew, I wasn't going to be able to sleep tonight ...
ike every other night.

I just drooled out of both sides of my mouth at the same time ... and for the life of me I cannot remember ever salivating out of both sides simultaneously ...

That 7 Pot Jonah puree SL packed in my otherwise tame order is vicious ...

I don't know what to say about the guy who said he was eating it off the spoon ...

I dipped a breadstick end in it, and ate it casually based on him having said that ... WTF.

I had to eat a 1" cube of cheddar to get my palette back ...
fify~ ;)

well, yes,  7 Pots are generally considered......HOT.   :lol:  :shakeshead:  Be careful, amigo!

Is that thing in the upper left one of those chocolate bung holes?

The Hot Pepper said:
attachicon.gif
cottage_industry.jpg

Back