• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Are you Ready For Some Football?

I've been a Colts fan since they moved to Indy, therefore a Peyton fan as well.
I watch any games I can and don't hate on any teams except for the Steelers. My house was a threeway split when I was a youngun between the Cowboys, Steelers and the Vikings. My younger brother was the Steelers fan so hence the rivalry. Made for very interesting Sundays :P
With a little "Luck" the Colts may win a couple of games this year!

I'll quietly reafirm my loyalty to the only team I'll ever back.......

The Washington Redskins.

Tease me....poke fun at me......I will always be a Redskins' fan.

HAIL.

I'll quietly reafirm my loyalty to the only team I'll ever back.......

The Washington Redskins.

Tease me....poke fun at me......I will always be a Redskins' fan.

HAIL.

This is the only man with any credibility on here.

Worthy of Cowboy respect.

Not a poser.

Not a band wagoner.

A true Skins fan.

Worthy of Cowboy fan respect!

Not a poser.

Not a band wagoner.

I've been a Niner fan for 39 years. I have been not crapping myself for 38 years. No band wagon here.

All I know about the Cowboys is that Jerry wants him some glory hole. :dance:

Is that like one of the end zones and a fan thing? If it's anything like the Raiders Black Hole I really don't wanna see the costumes. :rofl:

I take offense to the bandwagoner comment. I was born a Steeler's fan and endured many bad seasons with "pros" like Cliff Stout, Mark Malone, and who could forget the great Kordell Stewart? I can understand your bitterness toward the Steelers though because of their recent success and your team's woes. Better luck this year.

I take offense to the bandwagoner comment. I was born a Steeler's fan and endured many bad seasons with "pros" like Cliff Stout, Mark Malone, and who could forget the great Kordell Stewart? I can understand your bitterness toward the Steelers though because of their recent success and your team's woes. Better luck this year.

Its not my fault you were born a Steeler's fan.

I can only feel sorry for you that you developed some sort of defective football ideology at the genetic level while in utero.

Its not even really fair to you as you obviously are riddled with Steeler's disease.

Too bad that you are too blind and weak to take the medicine and recognize the cure.

The Dallas Cowboys!

Baaahahahahahaha

Ok that's funny right there. Man did he dodge a bullet with Jessica Simpson - they're right though - everything's bigger in TX. Woof - she got huge.

I'm just wondering when the Dolphins will finally get their act together and start winning...

Still, they couldn't be worse than the Detroit Lions a couple years ago 0-12, though from listening to Rod Marinelli, you'd never guess in a million years they were going on to the first ever winless season in NFL history. Talk about a never say die attitude...

Worthy of Cowboy respect.

Not a poser.

Not a band wagoner.

A true Skins fan.

Worthy of Cowboy fan respect!

You SIR, are making Jerry Wayne's Glory Hole quiver. Frankly,I find it rude!

I say good day.

Baaahahahahahaha

Ok that's funny right there. Man did he dodge a bullet with Jessica Simpson - they're right though - everything's bigger in TX. Woof - she got huge.
I personally have never been preggo,but I hear you gain a lot of weight?
Now I know before she was "bigger" to some...You being from Cali,I feel your pain.You see, if all I saw were pencil thin vegans running around,I to would prob think she was"huge".

Come to Texas bub,where we put the good stuff in our water!
And our meat....*nudge* *nudge*

Back