• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

ARGH!

So.... I have ripped my house apart, and STILL can't find what I did with my Brain Strain seeds....Any ideas where they might be?

Relax they're right over there..

btw, you a fan of Hank III? I love the rebel blood and spirit but I just can't get past his high pitch voice, totally different generations between all 3 but still all awesome..

It's that place where you would never forget.
The thing is…you will find them when you're not looking for them.

It's that place where you would never forget.
The thing is…you will find them when you're not looking for them.

Your absolutely right, they're not in an envelope in the garbage or in the pocket of your pants that are in the washing machine. The seeds are probably in an important area like your grow room waiting to be planted. I found some bhut seeds today from CPI that were from 2 yrs ago. I found them in the plant room with my nutes. They were in a packet, never opened and I put them inside a larger envelope with some germinating powder. I probably put them in there knowing that they they're more difficult to germinate.
At the time, I looked all over, couldn't find them and finally gave up . I ended up buying more (2 yrs ago) I finally ran across them today while searching for something else. They will get planted soon!

Greg

They were prolly in my britches when momma warshed 'em..... Anyone have any extras just laying around? I can't find them rascals...

Does anyone knows what this means? :eh:

Enabling is also used in the context of problematic behavior, to signify dysfunctional approaches that are intended to help but in fact may perpetuate a problem. :party:

Sorry; I wont help you :violin:

Back