Arledge Seeds still available!!!

Dr C,
this is one i havent seen before, but after reading ur stunning endorsement I would love to try it if u have seeds still availible, being a chef, and a lover of heirloom veggies, im always looking out for new heirloom varities, i have plenty to trade, or I can send an SASBE let me know, thanks
Paul
p.s. could u post a pic of these if it is not too much trouble?

You are very welcome to those of you who have received these seeds. I've been asked if I could provide any other information or pictures on the Arledge pepper. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures. As far as history goes I originally received the Arledge seeds from the Seed Saver's Exchange Catalog. I've been growing and improving my stock for about 12 years. What I was originally told is that the strain came from the Arledge Family from Louisana and that it had been in their family for many generations. The plant will grow about 2 feet tall and is multi-branched. The peppers turn a beautiful, glossy, shiny red when fully mature. The peppers are triangular shaped, about 3 to 4 inches long and about 2 inches wide. What I really enjoy about the Arledge is its a perfect culinary pepper. It has a wonderful pepper note/taste. Its crunchy and delicious. Perfect for salsa, scrambled eggs etc. The heat level is a little hotter than a Jalapeno. I wouldn't be without it!!!

Back