• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Armadillo Deterrent?

Update: Just got back from the feed store, where all the farmers stop by at least once a week. They said to get a 2' wide roll of chicken wire and put a fence all the way around the garden. And don't bother burying it, because as soon as the dilly's nose bumps the wire, he'll go elsewhere. I'll post piks when I get it done and the little plants are in the ground. Good for rabbits, too, so maybe I'll go ahead and plant some melons and greens and such. Sure wish it would cool off a little though...The forecast says 93ºF today, and it's only May!

windchicken said:
DarkTrak, are you sure you're not from Louisiana? :) The Wikipedia entry for Tannerite has a photo of Bubba blowing up a car with the stuff...

Eephus Man, will do, and I feel your pain. There's a fair-sized pine tree near the garden that they have almost completely uprooted. Got to admire their digging ability...

Once more, thanks everyone for your responses. This forum kicks ass...

LMAO!! No...just fell in love with the place when I went down to Pointe Aux Chene a few months ago for a fishing trip...and Tannerite is amazing stuff. Gotta love binary explosives that can be bought online! :) A half pound should be enough to make Dillo Powder....*POOOOF*

Back