• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Wasnt cold to me- but now its night and warm bed is calling me.

Do you have trouble getting out of bed in the morning when its still dark?

I used to. Then I scored the graveyard shift at work and my sleeping pattern allowed my to get up in the afternoon...! pure awesomeness! :D

Recently my hours changed again, and while I still do the night shift, I start later and finish later. By the time I get to bed - usually between 12pm and 4pm - I again have to wake up in the dark... :(

Does that suck or what?

Sure does buddy, i used to do dogwatch at a poultry factory. 10pm until 6am. It sucked i had no social life at all! Come to think of it i din't have much of one now :lol:

Do you like the return of the failometer?

Yay the fail meter is back!

Waaaaaiiiiit, how am I THPOOP?!

Yes! Except all the paper work and waiting and waiting. And hoping the evil strumpet doesn't want yer bollocks as well as half (more like 3/4)

Why do we get married anyway?

'Cause they are farkin stoopid but they think they know everything and we are just old ppl's who can't do it better than they can.

What would you eat if you had to choose between bacon or cheese?

Yessiree, I believe there is... bacon and cheese ON something or IN something.

Why do I all of a sudden feel like a bacon and cheese burger?

Back