• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Definiatly not a foot. Mine has been off limits since Dec and what a PITA. Oh and I doubt it would save $$ on shoes, prob still have to buy a pair. :(

Have you ever broken any bones?

Yes. One broken bone in my hand (punched my computer), one broken collar bone (hit a tree on a motorcycle when I was 6), One shattered heel (broke it in 8 places on my 30th b-day while drunk and trying to jump over my car), and one broken jaw (stacked two chairs together trying to reach my girlfriend's bra that got hung on an overhead light fixture while at summer camp. I was 14)

How's that?

Yes it was unfortunate that I stood on a broken piece of glass this morning and it went 1/2 inch into my foot........:(

Do you think it hurt??

Nosir, work is done and I'm home :D

Gotta love the graveyard shift!

Worker's Compensation is a little long isn't it? How the hell do you yell Worker's Compensation when you hurt yourself?

Back