• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Normally I would say YES! But you're asking someone who's gone sober for awhile...

Would you still call it a breakfast beer if one rose from their slumber in the evening and cracked one? And does it make drinking beer upon awakening more acceptable?

Only if Beer IS breakfast! :P

Should I tell the next person that walks up to me that 'I'm unavailable at the moment, but their business is important to me, so please hold.' and then humm the Girl from Ipanema?

Sure! But you cut in every minute or so with the "Thank you for holding..." spiel, "Your business is important... We'll be with you in a moment... blah blah blah".

Reckon you would punch the people who do those recordings if you ever recognized their voice in public?

A good question I want answered too!

And speaking of talking on the phone... why don't telemarketers get that I DON'T WANT A NEW MOBILE PHONE? I didn't want it last week, I didn't want it the week before, and their 15 minute speech each time on how good it is, isn't going to change my mind!

Yes. Here's Tom Mabe:

[video=youtube;-7OgWcwgB50]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7OgWcwgB50[/video]

Have you ever wanted to do something like that?

Back