• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Assorted beer. Some good, and some really crap!

What the hell is Black Wattle and who thought it would taste good in beer!?

(He blew up on telly!? I didn't see that! :lol:)

Black wattle aint that bad, they use a variety of native trees to flavour their beers.

Want to try my chilli beer? it's still green but i am tempted.

Chilli beer!? Hell yeah! I had a Sri Lankan mate who used to drank me up on it....... but he went back home and I haven't seen it since :(

It's times like these I should be brewing myself, right?

A good pilsner. But it has to be good (there is lotsa shit pilsner out there too....)

What about you? And have you ever had Baron's Lemon Myrtle Witbier? Now there's a good native Aussie tree beer.......

Wine? Not a huge fan... but I will declare that white is better than red!

Have you ever cooked something that requires deglazing purely so you could drink the other 99% of the bottle of wine?

thats not a question???? my dinner has about 10 minutes to go.. . then mmm... tasteeee...

why are you hungry?

Oh hell yeah! With a whole case, two at a time! two at a time!

Does the whole space in front of your monitor ever become so over-crowded with bottles you can barely see what's going on?

Back