• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

(innuendos aside) Pepcon! Gurls like explosions, they like Pepcon!

[video=youtube;_KuGizBjDXo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KuGizBjDXo[/video]

(Added dramatic voice and music for impact.)

What does multi-coloured smoke indicate?

MrArboc said:
Because I'm an alcoholic.

Bummer, huh?

Yeah, I can feel it..... 'twas once a pothead.......

Isn't it ironic that a reformed addict still has to claim his addiction even though he gave it up long ago.......?

i dont think its ironic.. i just dont think you have to say you still are whatever it was you were..

for instance.. i used to be a pothead... no i'm an occasional non school nights partaker.. whereas if i said i'm still a pothead it wouldnt quite be the truth..

does that make sense?

Yes, once an addict - always an addict. Some doctors even hesitated to give me strong painkillers after my surgeries... Because I'm an addict to them.

What about all the smokers, should they also have a "red flag" in their health papers because they are addicts?

MrArboc, I went to the doctor after giving up weed 'cause I hadn't slept in days.... he prescribes me the strongest sleeping pills available.....

How smart are Australian doctors?

gasificada said:
MrArboc, I went to the doctor after giving up weed 'cause I hadn't slept in days.... he prescribes me the strongest sleeping pills available.....

How smart are Australian doctors?

That one didn't seem too smart;)

Did you change doctor?

Back